Quality House Clearance in London
Allan’s House Clearance Service in London provides you with cost effective household waste collection and Eco-friendly disposal. Simple to book, set up at a time that's convenient for you, and covering all the costs involved in one simple price, this is the home clearance in London most people dream of.
London’s House Clearance taken care of the Easy Way
When you're searching for hassle-free London-based house clearance team to clear your property of the unwanted furniture or rubbish, give us a call and take advantage of:
- The weekend and Bank Holiday pick-up options;
- 24/7 customer support;
- Reliable work history;
- Certified rubbish removal company;
- Expeditive same or next day service;
- No hidden charges policy;
- Cost-effective and cheaper than hiring a skip;
- Easier than dealing with your local council.
Allan’s gives you answers to your House Clearance Questions
When can you come to my house for the clearance?
Located in London, with teams all around the capital and working seven days a week including weekends and Bank Holidays, the house clearance team is happy to operate outside of normal opening hours. We'll always be able to fit you in, as we're on the line 24/7.
Are there any additional charges applying to the house clearance service?
Our prices are based on the weight and volume of the rubbish we are going to clear. However, for some items such as fridges and microwaves there are additional eco taxes applicable on top of the price.
What types of household waste do you collect?
A wide variety! The most common items tend to fall into one of four categories:
- Recyclable material: green waste, paper, glass, bottles, cans, metals, certain plastics, fabrics, clothes, batteries and more! Please bag these items before we carry out your house clearance service.
- Electrical and electronic waste (WEEE): electrical appliances including ovens, microwaves, fridges, washing machines, TVs, computers and monitors (please note that for fridges, TVs, computers, and monitors there will be a legal disposal fee added to the price).
- Composite wastes: waste clothing and waste plastics such as broken toys.
- Furniture: single/ double mattresses, single/double/ kingsize beds, 2-seater and 3-seater sofas, tables, wardrobes and kitchen units (please note that a legal disposal fee will be added to the price of mattress disposal).
We DON’T collect the following: hazardous substances, chemicals and medical materials.